Declaration of conformity of the Custom Union
This document can be of two types:
1. Confirming product conformity to GOSTs of the Custom Union adopted by the ad hoc commission.
2. Confirming product conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Custom Union (TR TS).
Description of the TR TS Declaration.
The Declaration of Conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Custom Union is designed to confirm the safety of products for the environment and the health of people and animals. This document has been in effect since 1st June, 2012. This declaration is valid on the territory of all member countries of the Union. A Declaration of Conformity cannot be registered for a term longer than five years.
Fields in which a declaration of conformity to the technical regulations of the customS union is submitted:
- TR CU 004/2011 «On safety of low-voltage equipment»
- TR CU 005/2011 «On safety of the packaging»
- TR CU 007/2011 «On safety of products intended for children and teenagers»
- TR CU 008/2011 «On safety of toys»
- TR CU 009/2011 «On safety of cosmetics and perfumes»
- TR CU 010/2011 «On safety of machinery and equipment»
- TR CU 011/2011 «On safety of elevators»
- TR CU 012/2011 «On safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments»
- TR CU 013/2011 «On requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel, marine, jet fuel and heating oil»
- TR CU 015/2011 «On safety of grain»
- TR CU 016/2011 «On safety of vehicles operating on gaseous fuel»
- TR CU 017/2011 «On product safety of industrial textiles»
- TR CU 018/2011 «On safety for wheeled vehicles»
- TR CU 019/2011 «On safety on safety of personal protective equipment»
- TR CU 020/2011 «Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means»
- TR CU 021/2011 «On safety of food products»
- TR CU 022/2011 «Food products in terms of its marking»
- TR CU 023/2011 «On juice production of vegetables and fruits»
- TR CU 024/2011 «On the fat-and-oil products»
- TR CU 025/2012 «On safety of furniture»
- TR CU 027/2012 «On safety of certain types of specialized food products, including foods for dietary treatment and dietary preventive nutrition»
- TR CU 028/2012 «On safety of explosives and products based on them»
- TR CU 029/2012 «Requirements for the safety of food additives, flavorings and technological aids»
- TR CU 030/2012 «On requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids»
- TR CU 031/2012 «On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and their trailers»
- TR CU 032/2013 «On safety of equipment, which works under pressure»
- TR CU 033/2013 «On safety of milk and milk products»
- TR CU 034/2013 «On safety of meat and meat products»
The following documents are required to execute any kind of CU Declaration of Conformity:
- Name of the product requiring declaration.
- Manufacturer’s name and address.
- Technical description of declared goods.
- Agreement between the producer and applicant party (Must be a company from the Custom Union).
- Registration Cards for OGRN and INN of the Applicant Party.
- The FEACN Customs Code;
- Private test protocols of declared products, if any (Required for EX Certificates)
Experts of the Center of Production Certification «ASPECT» will help you with preparation of necessary documentation.
By clicking online below, you can learn necessity Russian certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity of the Customs Union without problems «turnkey» through our portal, send your request in the «online application»